Eclipse DemoCamps Oxygen 2017
Click on the map to see events around the world.
We are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool technology being built by the Eclipse community.
DemoCamps In March
- Toulouse, France - March 2, organized by Toulouse Java User Group and Obeo
- Shenzhen, China - March 7 - Eclipse SmartHome and Eclipse IoT at SZJUG (Shenzhen Java User Group| 深圳Java用户组)
- Eclipse Hackathon Hamburg Mar 10, 17:30 CET
- Nantes, France - March 28, organized by Obeo
DemoCamps In May
- Zurich, Switzerland- May 29, at ETH Main Building - organized by Matthias Zimmermann (BSI Business Systems Integration AG) and Serano Colameo (itemis Schweiz)
DemoCamps In June
- Hamburg, Germany - June 19, at Google Office Hamburg - organized by Stefan Reichert (Zühlke) and Martin Lippert (Pivotal)
- Paderborn, Germany - June 27, at itemis Office Paderborn - organized by Jasmin Kuhn (itemis AG) and Christoph Borowski (itemis AG)
- Munich, Germany - June 28, at Capgemini Office Munich - organized by BSI Business Systems Integration AG
- Shenzhen, China - June 29, SZJUG venue - organized by SZJUG (Shenzhen Java User Group| 深圳Java用户组)
DemoCamps in August
- Braunschweig, Germany - Tuesday 8th August, at BREDEX GmbH - organized by BREDEX GmbH and http://www.zuehlke.de| Zühlke
- Trondheim, Norway - Wednesday, August 24th, organized by Itema AS
Hackathonsare a chance for developers to gather and hack away on bugs and feature requests, and come up with a reasonable patch by the end of the Hackathon.
They are also informal – a group of Eclipse hackers meets up and hacks away on bugs and feature requests for a particular Eclipse project. Attendees usually break out into groups of two or three and get hands-on support from a project veteran to help ensure that a patch can be completed. Here's an example of a Hackathon from November 2012.
When signing up to organize a DemoCamp or a Hackathon, please be sure to give us your contact information. Either include your individual email address on your event page, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your contact information.
When organizing a Camp or Hackathon, add your event to the list below, then create a separate wiki page for your event. To help you create the wiki page, we have a template. To use the template, open it for editing and copy the contents of the edit window to your clipboard, and then select "Cancel" at the bottom of the page to cancel the editing session. Open up your new event page for editing, copy the contents of your clipboard into the editing window, and make your updates. Please do not edit the template.
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
Please consider sharing presented demo sources or hacked solutions at https://github.com/Eclipse-DemoCamps
- Eclipse DemoCamps Neon 2016
- Eclipse DemoCamps Winter 2015
- Eclipse DemoCamps Mars 2015
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2014
- Eclipse DemoCamps Luna 2014
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013
- Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2012
- Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011
- Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010
- Eclipse DemoCamps Helios 2010
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009
- Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008
- Eclipse DemoCamps 2008 - Ganymede Edition
- Eclipse DemoCamp 2007