Eclipse DemoCamps November 2015/Hamburg
This time the DemoCamp will take place at the Dockland Hamburg. We'll be hosted by the NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School again with a stunning view of the river Elbe.
NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School
Van-der-Smissen-Strasse 9, 22767 Hamburg
LatLong: 53.54331, 9.9373
Follow this link for directions: http://goo.gl/maps/Sp73I
Pro tip: take U3, S1 or S3 to Landungsbrücken, then change for ferry line 62. The ferry will leave at 18:00, 18:15, 18:30,...
Date and Time
December 3, 2015
Get together starting at 6pm
Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
Following the principles of openness and transparency, we are open to everybody to sponsor this demo camp. Feel free to contact the organizers or simply add yourself to this wiki page as a sponsor.
One additional note: We will donate 20% of the sponsored food/drinks to an organization that supports homeless people in Hamburg. So 20% of the ordered drinks/food will not be delivered to our demo camp, but directly to that organization at the same time. We did that once in the past when we ordered more stuff that we could eat and we thought we should do this again, but this time by purpose.
NORDAKADEMIE sponsors the location, with an awesome view of the river Elbe!
itemis is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Pivotal is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Zühlke Engineering is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
- 18.00: Get together
- 18.30: Opening/Welcome
- 18:45 - 19:05: Eclipse Platform - Was ist neu in der Platform und JDT Lars Vogel, vogella GmbH
- 19:10 - 19:30: News from EGit - Matthias Sohn SAP
- 19:35 - 19:55: Business DSLs in Web Applications - Holger Schill itemis
- 20:30 - 20:50: Eclipse Che - Code in the cloud with Eclipse Che Stévan Le Meur Codenvy
- 20:55 - 21:15: Eclipse Layout Kernel - Neuigkeiten nach einem Jahr Christoph Daniel Schulze, Kiel University
- 21:20 - 21:40: Eclipse Profiles - Layout, Perspective & Preference Sharing Frederic Ebelshäuser Yatta
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - we know you can do it!
- Martin Lippert, Pivotal
- Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
- Asaf Ikram, itemis AG
- Harald Albers, HS - Hamburger Software
- Jan Krüger, BTC AG
- Gunther Bachmann, itemis AG
- Tobias Baumann, Hapag-Lloyd AG
- Mathias Bietz, SUZLON Energy GmbH
- Holger Schill, itemis
- Pascal Alich, IT made simple
- Stévan Le Meur Codenvy
- Frederic Ebelshäuser Yatta
- Matthias Sohn SAP
- Max Bureck, Fraunhofer FOKUS (SQC)
- Christoph Daniel Schulze, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
- Nis Wechselberg, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
- Carsten Sprung, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
- Harald Wellmann, EOS UPTRADE
- Erdal Karaca
- Andreas Dachner, Kühne+Nagel
- Shengyao Chen, Kühne+Nagel
- Ahrens, Eric Scheidt & Bachmann System Technik GmbH, Kiel
- Hauke Fuhrmann Scheidt & Bachmann System Technik GmbH, Kiel
- Joachim Sauer, NORDAKADEMIE
- Christian Hempe, Thales Electronic Systems GmbH
This time we co-host the event with the JUGHH, so you might also register for the event with their meetup entry.