Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013/Vienna
| DCV9 (Eclipse DemoCamp Vienna #9) |
What is an Eclipse DemoCamp?
(Our History: Kepler - 2012 - Juno - 2011 - Indigo - 2010 - Helios - 2009)
To keep updated about upcoming DemoCamps in Vienna, follow @EclipseDemoCamp on Twitter.
Download the HowToGetThere.pdf (from last year but location is the same).
Date and Time
November 22nd, 2013
15:30 - 23:00
15:30 - 16:00: "warm up"/introduction
16:00 - 17:30: presentations
17:30 - 18:00: break
18:00 - 19:30: presentations
19:30 - 20:00: break
20:00 - 21:30: presentations
21:30 - 23:00: "cool down" in the lounge
- Tom Schindl - Talk will be "a cool surprise" ;)
- Klemens Edler and Florian Pirchner - Flying sharks with Eclipse M2M
- Gunnar Wagenknecht - Eclipse Equinox - New and Noteworthy
- Julian Motamedi - Do's and Dont's with EPL
- Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies - ETCS - Freie Fahrt mit Eclipse
If you plan to attend, please register at http://edcvienna.eventbrite.com
Attending Eclipse DemoCamp is free, but your registration helps us plan the event - e.g. buy enough beer and cookies ;)