Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013/Karlsruhe
FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
House of Living Labs
Date and Time
November 20, 2013 at 17:30
As in previous years, the FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik is organizing an Eclipse DemoCamp in 2013.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the DemoCamp. Participation is free of charge. However, since space is limited, we ask for registration (registration will be available soon on this page).
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact the organizers.
FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik, Karlsruhe
- 17:30 - 17:35 Intro
- 17:35 - 17:50 Ben Romberg & Stefan Schürle (andrena objects): C4J
- 17:55 - 18:10 Erik Wittern (FZI): TBD
- 18:15 - 18:30 Andreas Sewe (codetrails): Code Snippets for the World (and Eclipse)
- 18:35 - 19:00 Break
- 19:00 - 19:15 Andreas Graf (Itemis): Components are not enough: Function oriented development for embedded systems
- 19:20 - 19:35 Werner Keil: Triple E’ class Continuous Delivery
- 19:40 - 19:55 Benjamin Muskalla (Tasktop): TBD
- 20:00 - 20:15 Kai Kreuzer (Deutsche Telekom): Eclipse SmartHome - Enabling the Intranet of Things
- 20:15 Closing, get together at FZI
Please register on the Karlsruhe DemoCamp Eventbrite site.
- The Karlsruhe DemoCamp is free of charge.
- Our venue is limited to a maximum audience of 90 people.