Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013/Hanover
Due to the small number of registrations we decided to cancel the DemoCamp in Hanover. We are very sorry about this decision but we hope for summer 2014.
Zühlke Engineering GmbH
LatLong: 52.398453, 9.77093
Date and Time
November, 27th, 18:00 - 22:00
If you would like to be a sponsor of this event, please contact Stefan Reichert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
18.00 - 18.10 Meet & Greet, Introduction
18.10 - 18.30 Peter Friese, Zühlke Engineering, Testen von Android Apps mit Robolectric und FEST
18.35 - 18.55 Holger Schill, Itemis, CI for Xtext DSLs and Generators made easy
19.00 - 19.20 Markus Tiede, BREDEX GmbH: Testing JavaFX with Jubula
19.25 - 19.55 Break
19.55 - 20.15 Fahed Jibril, Zühlke Engineering, Eclipse ADT in Action
20.20 - 20.40 Lars Vogel, Eclipse 4
20.40 - 21.30 Beer and snacks
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below.
- Lars Vogel, Eclipse 4
- Fahed Jibril, Eclipse ADT in Action
- Peter Friese, Testen von Android Apps mit Robolectric und FEST
- Markus Tiede, BREDEX GmbH: Testing JavaFX with Jubula
- Holger Schill, CI for Xtext DSLs and Generators made easy
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - I know you can do it!
- Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
- Lars Vogel
- Peter Friese, Zühlke Engineering
- Fahed Jibril, Zühlke Engineering
- Markus Tiede, BREDEX GmbH
- Holger Schill, itemis
- Christoph Kulla, Bosch Car Multimedia
- Kolja Sauer, Fritz & Macziol NEO Solutions
- Carsten Hilber + 1, Fritz & Macziol NEO Solutions
- Jan Hinzmann +tbd