Eclipse DemoCamps November 2012/Boston
Black Duck Software Headquarters 8 New England Executive Park Burlington, MA Second Floor
Date and Time
29th of November 2012, starting at 6pm
EXCITING NEWS: Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director of the Eclipse Foundation will be joining us and opening our event!
To give everybody a chance to present their projects, we are limiting the presentations to 15 minutes. The timetable will be available later.
As compensation for the short timespan, we are offering space for all participants to set up a laptop and to answer any further questions after the main presentation. This way, all visitors can talk in-depth about the themes that particularly interest them.
This is a casual event and while we plan to have plenty of time for socializing and networking, depending on the number of speaker/demo submissions, we may extend the evening a bit to fit in as many people as possible.
Food and beverages will be provided. In order to have enough food and drink for everyone, it is important that we know how many people want to come. Therefore, if you haven't registered, or if you are bringing extra people, please let us know.
We're looking forward to a fun evening with you!
- Nov.20.2012: Submission of suggestions for presentations (i.e. make entry in this wiki, preferably together with a 3-4 sentence abstract.)
- Nov.22.2012: Selection of submissions
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
Have you created an nice application with eclipse software and want to show it to others? Just bring your own device and present it at the Demo Camp. Please let us know here what you would like to show.
- Demo: Open Source Code Search plug-in Presenter: Scott McLeod, Black Duck
- Demo: Turbo-charge App Development & Deployment in the Cloud with Eclipse Presenter: Jesse Glick
- Demo: Orion: Development for the web, in the web Presenter: Mike Milinkovich, Eclipse Foundation
- Demo: Peer Code Review Made Easy with Eclipse Presenter: Justin Collier, SmartBear
- Demo: Presenter: Langdon White, Redhat
Please add yourself to this list if you are going to attend this DemoCamp.