Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011/Vienna
| DCV5 (Eclipse DemoCamp Vienna #5) |
What is an Eclipse DemoCamp?
(Our History: Indigo - 2010 - Helios - 2009)
To keep updated about upcoming DemoCamps in Vienna, follow us on Twitter.
Date and Time
| December 2nd, 2011
15:30 - 21:30
15:30 - 16:00: "warm up"
16:00 - 17:30: introduction presentations
17:30 - 18:00: break
18:00 - 19:30: presentations
19:30 - 20:00: break
20:00 - 21:30: presentations
21:30 - open: "cool down"
Each presentation will be around 30 to 60'. Presentations will be in German.
- Eike Stepper, esc-net.de, CDO 3D (30 minutes)
- Christian Voller-Niederl, BIRT User Group Graz, "BIRT@DemoCamp - Reporting für Management und Entwickler" (30 minutes)
- Manuel Wimmer/Kilian Matt/Philip Langer, "Modelling/Mylyn/Review" details will follow
- Florian Pirchner, ToBeDefined, (30 minutes)
- Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions , "Task Focused Diagrams with Mylyn and UML Lab" (60 minutes)
- Werner Keil, www.catmedia.us, "UOMo BOF" (last 30 minutes)
Who Will Attend
If you plan on attending please add your name (and company) to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to democamp at code minus cop dot org.