Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011/Nieuwegein
Industrial TSI, Dukatenburg 82 B, 3437 AE Nieuwegein
Date and Time
30 November 2011, Start 18:00 hrs, End 22:00
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Yuri Kok.
If you plan on presenting please add your name and company to the list below. If you don't have an Eclipse Wiki account you can also send an email to email@example.com, bare in mind there are limited presenting slots. Your presentation must be Eclipse related. It's the Eclipse Foundation 10th year anniversary, Industrial TSI and the Eclipse Foundation will treat you on cake, slices and drinks!
- Martin Taal - Eclipse Modeling - Teneo/Texo/CDO
- Wim Jongman -
- Jos Warmer - Eclipse Modeling - Spray: a quick way to generate Graphiti (Zie: )
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you don't have an Eclipse Wiki account you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yuri Kok, Industrial TSI
- Wim Jongman, Industrial TSI / Remain Software
- Marco Kok, Industrial TSI / Remain Software
- Roald Hopman, Industrial TSI
- Walter Ridderhof, Industrial TSI
- Ahmed Aadel, Remain Software
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation