Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010/Karlsruhe
< Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010
Revision as of 04:55, 10 November 2010 by Stefan.schuerle.andrena.de (Talk | contribs) (→Program)
5th Karlsruhe DemoCamp, Thursday, December 9, 2010
The DemoCamp program includes:
- A look ahead at RAP: what's new now and will be noteworthy in the future, Holger Staudacher, EclipseSource
- Building Xtext based projects with Maven, Karsten Thoms, itemis AG
- Eclipse Code Recommenders, Marcel Bruch, TU Darmstadt
- Balanced Software Design, Klaus Krogmann, FZI
- Agile Development with Eclipse, Stefan Schuerle and David Burkhart, andrena
More details are on the Karlsruhe 2010 Program page.
The program is close to complete, but we'd still be glad to hear from you if you'd like to propose a demo. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 15th.
- Demo proposals by: Monday, November 15th, 2010
- Registration Closes: Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- DemoCamp: December 9, 2010, 17:30-20:30
FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
Nearest tram stop: Karl-Wilhelm-Platz
Please register on the Karlsruhe DemoCamp Eventbrite site.
- The Karlsruhe DemoCamp is free of charge.
- Our venue is limited to a maximum audience of 90 people.
Email us at: email@example.com
- Michael Hauck, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
- Susan Iwai, EclipseSource
- Klaus Krogmann, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik