Eclipse DemoCamps Neon 2016/Zurich
Engage in the Eclipse and Java community this Summer at the Neon DemoCamp in Zurich. If you are interested in Eclipse, Eclipse and Open Source, this is the event to attend in Switzerland.
During the break and after the talks enjoy the free beer, food and the opportunity to meet the available speakers and project leads.
The demo camp will take place in the ETH lecture room HG D7.1 located in the main building of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology at Rämistrasse 101, 8092 Zürich.
For details see
Date and Time
The DemoCamp will take place on Tuesday, June 21st at 18:00. Notice: the start time of the event is not final yet.
Upcoming: Registration via Eventbrite. Please note that admission is free but registration is mandatory. When you are registered and realize that you can't make it, please unregister. Registered people that are finally unable to attend are kindly asked to donate €10 to Eclipse.
- Eclipse Scout: Going Java and HTML5, Matthias Zimmermann, bsi-software.com
- Xtext in the Web, itemis, 
- Embedded Java With Xtext, itemis, 
- 1840s Industrial Revolution meets IoT, Florian Pirchner, Klemens Edler, Lunifera GmbH
- We are the network: building an open, free and community-owned IoT network, Gonzalo Casas, The Things Network
- Eclipse Che: Create Cloud IDEs with Eclipse Che: the Next-Gen Eclipse IDE, Stévan Le Meur, Codenvy
- Docker and other container tooling in Eclipse Neon, Max Rydahl Andersen, Red Hat
- AsciiDoc Editor in Eclipse, Max Rydahl Andersen, Red Hat
Notice: If you are interested in presenting, please submit your proposal to matthias(dot)zimmermann(at)bsi-software(dot)com.
Interested in Sponsoring?: If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please submit your proposal to matthias(dot)zimmermann(at)bsi-software(dot)com.
BSI Business Systems Integration AG - Featured Link - Eclipse Scout
itemis Schweiz GmbH - Featured Link - Xtext