Eclipse DemoCamps Mars 2015/Berlin
Date and Time
Tuesday, 16 June 2015
Opening 5.30 pm Presentations and Demos 6 pm - 10 pm
- The Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS is researching and developing demand-orientated solutions for partners in industry, research and public administration.
- itemis AG is a Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
- Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the open-source Eclipse Projects.
|17:30 – 18:00||Opening/ Get Together|
|18:00 – 18:30||OSGI-based Model-driven Open Data Harvesters||Arun Prakash||Fraunhofer FOKUS|
|18:30 – 19:00||Prototyping a Sirius Editor with Sirius||Max Bureck||Fraunhofer FOKUS|
|19:00 – 19:30||Break|
|19:30 – 20:00||A Debugger for your Interpreted DSL – enabled by a happy mix of technologies or Report on a dying species: NullPointerException - updates from JDT||Stephan Herrmann||GK Software, Object Teams & JDT|
|20:00 – 20:30||Your application doesn't scale? How INCQuery improves model queries. A success story from the Eclipse Requirements Modeling Framework (RMF) project||Mark Brörkens||itemis|
|20:30 – 21:00||Break|
|21:00 – 21:30||Model-to-model transformation – and how to get quality in there||Rolf Hänisch||Fraunhofer FOKUS|
|21:30 – 22:00||A Fistful of Test Data - DSL Tooling to make Testing easier||Roland Meuel||itemis|
Order and scheduled times might change.
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below. Should we receive more submissions than we can fit into the schedule, we will select the ones that we think are most interesting to the audience.
- Arun Prakash (Fraunhofer FOKUS): "OSGI-based Model-driven Open Data Harvesters"
- Rolf Hänisch (Fraunhofer FOKUS): "Model-to-model transformation – and how to get quality in there"
- Stephan Herrmann (GK Software, Object Teams & JDT): proposed topics:
- "A Debugger for your Interpreted DSL - enabled by a happy mix of technologies"
- "Report on a dying species: NullPointerException - updates from JDT"
- Mark Brörkens (itemis): "Your application doesn't scale? How INCQuery improves model queries. A success story from the Eclipse Requirements Modeling Framework (RMF) project."
- Roland Meuel (itemis): "A Fistful of Test Data - DSL Tooling to make Testing easier"
- Max Bureck (Fraunhofer FOKUS): "Prototyping a Sirius Editor with Sirius"
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. In order to keep you informed of any changes, please confirm your registration by sending an email to Fraunhofer FOKUS.
- Holger Kremß, itemis AG
- Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Mark Brörkens, itemis AG
- Arun Prakash, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Stephan Herrmann, GK Software, Object Teams, JDT
- Jelena Alter, Eclipse Foundation
- Roland Meuel, itemis AG
- Max Bureck, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Jörg Reichert, itemis AG
- Veselin Markov, Gemtec GmbH
- Mirko Streckenbach, Capgemini
- Torsten Krämer, NumberFour AG
- Jakub Siberski, NumberFour AG
If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Holger Kremß.