Eclipse DemoCamps Luna 2014/Vienna
| DCV10 (Eclipse DemoCamp Vienna #10) |
What is an Eclipse DemoCamp?
(Our History: 2013 - Kepler - 2012 - Juno - 2011 - Indigo - 2010 - Helios - 2009)
To keep updated about upcoming DemoCamps in Vienna, follow @edcvienna on Twitter.
Download the HowToGetThere.pdf (from last year but location is the same).
Date and Time
July 4, 2014
15:30 - 23:00
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact the Eclipse DemoCamp Vienna team.
15:30 - 16:00: "warm up"/introduction
16:00 - 17:30: presentations
17:30 - 18:00: break
18:00 - 19:30: presentations
19:30 - 20:00: break
20:00 - 21:30: presentations
21:30 - 23:00: "cool down" in the lounge
Presentations will be in German (except noted). If you would like to give a demo, please contact the Eclipse DemoCamp Team Vienna.
- Tom Schindl - "SWT on JavaFX"
- Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies - "IoT/M2M in Science"
- Florian Pirchner - "Vaadin Data Binding"
- Julian Motamedi de Silva - "Do's and Dont's with EPL"
- Ed Merks, "EMF Performance" (in English)
- Eike Stepper, esc-net.de, "Oomph"
- DCsquare, "HiveMQ - Enterprise Grade MQTT Broker"
If you plan to attend, please register at http://edcvienna10.eventbrite.com
Attending Eclipse DemoCamp is free, but your registration helps us plan the event - e.g. buy enough beer and cookies ;)
Alternatively (if you do not like Eventbrite), please add your name to the list below: