Eclipse DemoCamps Luna 2014/Hamburg
Hapag-Lloyd AG, Ballindamm 25, 20095 Hamburg
Follow this link for directions: http://goo.gl/0ZDp4w
Date and Time
June 4, 2014
Get together starting at 6pm
more details will follow
Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
Following the principles of openness and transparency, Martin and Peter decided to do the sponsoring for the Eclipse Demo Camp Juno 2012 in Hamburg slightly different and use an open crowd-funding process (described in detail below). Due to the huge success of this process, we plan to do it again! So if you or your company want to sponsor the event, feel free to add your name / your company's name to the list, including the amount of money you would like to sponsor.
Sponsoring for the demo camp is totally open and transparent to everybody. We would like to invite everybody to participate in this sponsoring. The only thing you need to do in order to participate in this sponsoring is to add yourself (you as a person or the company that is sponsoring) to this section of the wiki page. Please add your name or company and the amount of money you would like to sponsor.
This is totally open. Everybody is invited to join the group of sponsors. Companies as well as individuals are invited to participate in this. And you decide for yourself on the total amount of money you would like to spend. The more money we get from YOU all, the more we can spend at the event for drinks and food. So please start today, convince your boss or spend your own money, and add you to the sponsoring list for the next Demo Camp in Hamburg.
The event will continue to be free for all participants (as it was in the past) and you don't need to sponsor just to participate.
One additional note: We will donate 20% of the sponsored food/drinks to an organisation that supports homeless people in Hamburg. So 20% of the ordered drinks/food will not be delivered to our demo camp, but directly to that organization at the same time. We did that once in the past when we ordered more stuff that we could eat and we thought we should do this again, but this time by purpose.
itemis is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Pivotal is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Zühlke Engineering is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Hapag-Lloyd AG sponsors the location
- 18.00: Get together
- 18.30: Opening/Welcome
- 18:45 - 19.00: TBD
- 19:05 - 19:20: TBD
- 19:25 - 19:40: TBD
- 19:45 - 20:00: TBD
- 20:30 - 20:45: TBD
- 20:50 - 21:05: TBD
- 21:10 - 21:25: TBD
- 21:30 - 21:45: TBD
- Eclipse Flux - Connecting the Eclipse IDE to the Cloud-Based Era of Developer Tooling (Martin Lippert, Pivotal)
- Eclipse LanguageTool plugin - How to integrate the Open Source grammar, style, punctuation and spell checker LanguageTool into the Eclipse IDE to automatically correct your texts. The introduction can be followed by a workshop/introduction on how to add new XML based rules. (Matthias Mailänder, vogella GmbH)
- JavaFX - Tom Schindl
- Server-side OSGi - The hard way - Pascal Alich
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - we know you can do it!
- Martin Lippert, Pivotal
- Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
- Frank Borasch, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Dr. Jörn Langheinrich, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Timo Lange, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Katja Christiansen, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Thomas Stoye, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Tobias Baumann, Hapag-Lloyd AG
- Sandra Ortloff, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Jan Ortmann, Mondula
- Pascal Alich, Zühlke Engineering
- Werner Keil - Creative Arts & Technologies
- Harald Albers - HS - Hamburger Software
- Matthias Mailänder, vogella GmbH