Difference between revisions of "Eclipse DemoCamps Luna 2014/Braunschweig"
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
=== Registration ===
=== Registration ===
Latest revision as of 08:43, 1 October 2014
The Eventbrite page is now open! Regsiter for free under http://lunademocampbraunschweig.eventbrite.com
Braunschweig, Öffentliche Versicherung, Theodor-Heuss-Straße
Date and Time
If you would like to be a sponsor of this event, please contact Alexandra Schladebeck via email@example.com.
Agenda (Work in Progress)
- 16.45-17.00: Arrival
- 17.00-17.15: Introduction
- 17.15-17.35: Crowd-Sourcing, Code-Snippets, and more: What Eclipse Code Recommenders has been to up for Luna" Andreas Sewe, Codetrails
- 17.35-17.55: Server-side OSGi - The hard way - Pascal Alich
- 17.55-18.15: Flying Sharks with m2m - Florian Pirchner
- 18.15-18.35: Break
- 18.35-18.55: e4 mit JavaFX - Zeb Ford-Reitz
- 18.55-19.15: Jubula and JavaFX - Oliver Goetz
- 19.15-19.35: Break
- 19.35-19.55: Oomph: Automatically Provision a Project-specific IDE", Eike Stepper
- 19.55-20.15: Eclipse Flux - Martin Lippert
- 20.15-20.30: Testing devices with Jubula is like playing with Lego
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below.
Crowd-Sourcing, Code-Snippets, and more: What Eclipse Code Recommenders has been to up for Luna
Flying sharks with m2m
Jubula and JavaFX
Jubula can now test JavaFX applications! This demo will show you what you can do already and will talk about what's next on the list, as well as how you can contribute.
e4 und JavaFX
Oomph: Automatically Provision a Project-specific IDE
Each time you set up a fresh development environment to work with a particular version of a specific project you must install an IDE with appropriate tooling, materialize the appropriate projects in the workspace, materialize the appropriate target platform, install your personal tools, and manage your personal preferences. These tasks need to be well documented and evolve from release to release. In this talk we'll show how you can manage all this more effectively by formalizing the instructions so they can be performed automatically with the click of a button.
Server-side OSGI - The hard way