Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013/Krakow
I would like to thank all presenters and participants for coming. All credits go to you for the pleasant atmosphere of the meeting. Hope to see you soon.
The event will take place in IBM Krakow Conference Center (ground floor) map.
Date and Time
July 6, 2013
11:00 - 15:00
If your company is interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Szymon Brandys.
Krakow Eclipse Team, for questions ping Szymon.
- 11.05 - 11.25 What is new in Eclipse Kepler, Daniel Rolka, Szymon Brandys
- 11.30 - 11.45 What is new in Eclipse Orion, Malgorzata Janczarska, Eclipse Platform and Orion
- 11.50 - 12.20 The RCP applications in Eclipse 4.x, Daniel Rolka, Eclipse Platform UI
- Coffee break
- 12.40 - 12.55 Static analysis using CDT, Piotr Anioła, Eclipse Support Center
- 13.00 - 13.15 JazzHub - Orion-based developer platform, Szymon Brandys, Eclipse Platform and Orion
- 13.20 - 13.35 JazzHub - Deploying projects in the cloud with CloudOE, Marcin Lewandowski, IBM
- Lunch break
- 14.05 - 14.20 OpenStack - community driven cloud infrastructure, Janusz Rejduch, IBM
- 14.25 - 14.40 Orion Plug-in Community Update, Maciej Bendkowski, Eclipse Orion
- 14.45 - 15.00 Programming for the Cloud - challenges, Witold Kopel, IBM
All presentations in Polish, slides in English.
If you plan on attending please register here. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.