Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013/Berlin
Date and Time
Monday, 10 June 2013
Opening 5.30 pm Presentations and Demos 6 pm - 10 pm
Tweet about the Eclipse DemoCamp: #eclipse #democamp #berlin
TinyURL of our website: http://s.fhg.de/eclipseDC-June13
- SMB has been an independent IT consulting firm since 1998. We are devoted to providing high-quality RCP and OSGi software development, consulting and training to mid-sized organizations. Additionally we develop independent products and tools based on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform.
- The Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS is researching and developing demand-orientated solutions for partners in industry, research and public administration.
- itemis AG, Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
- Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the open-source Eclipse Projects.
18.00 Welcome and Introduction - Dr. Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS
18.10 New Refactorings in the Object Teams Development Tooling - Stephan Herrmann, GK Software AG, Object Teams, JDT
18.30 The CDO Model Repository - Eike Stepper, ES-Computersysteme
18.50 Software Archaeology - Raiders of the Lost Ark Code - Lars Martin, SMB Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
19.10 - 19.30 Break
19.30 DSL for UI Developement - Lessons from the Practice - Roland Mücke, itemis AG
19.50 Programming without braces - Making natural language specifications executable - Christian Wende, DevBoost GmbH
20.10 Traceabiliy and Requirements - tba, Fraunhofer FOKUS
20:30 Wrap Up
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below. Should we receive more submissions than we can fit into the schedule, we will select the ones that we think are most interesting to the audience.
- Software Archaeology - Raiders of the Lost Ark Code - Lars Martin, SMB Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
- The CDO Model Repository - Eike Stepper, ES-Computersysteme
- DSL for UI Developement - Lessons from the Practice - Roland Mücke, itemis AG
- Programming without braces - Making natural language specifications executable - Christian Wende, DevBoost GmbH
- New Refactorings in the Object Teams Development Tooling - Stephan Herrmann, GK Software AG, Object Teams, JDT
- Traceabiliy and Requirements tbd Fraunhofer FOKUS
If you added your demo to the list above, please add a short abstract to this list so people know what you will be talking about:
- Software Archaeology - Raiders of the Lost Ark Code
- Reverse Engineering kann einen kostengünstigen Ansatz darstellen, um Legacy Systeme zu modernisieren. Insbesondere die werkzeuggestützte automatisierte Transformation von Altanwendungen hin zu moderneren Methoden und Technologien bietet eine hohe Genauigkeit und Qualität bei gleichzeitig geringem Risiko.
- The CDO Model Repository
- DSL for UI Developement - Lessons from the Practice
- Three years of intensive use of an DSL for the developement of UI masks of a big software application give some insight into benefits and drawbacks of MDSD in the field of UI developement.
- Programming without braces - Making natural language specifications executable
- It doesn't need to be Java all the time. Some aspects of a software system can be expressed much more easily using plain natural language. Examples are business rules, test scenarios, domain concepts and their relations. Christian will present how one can easily create specifications covering these aspects and how they can be linked to code. Attention: The talk may seriously change the way you'll write programs in the future.
- New Refactorings in the Object Teams Development Tooling
- Object Teams has always been about excellent modular code structure. So we know what the code should ideally look like, but how do you get there? The forthcoming Kepler release will bring some new refactorings that help to gradually improve your code structure.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below.
If you're not able to come, please withdraw your registration.
We reserve the right to charge 10 Euros administrative fee, , if you don't show up without having cancelled beforehand. Thanks for understanding.
- Lars Martin, SMB GmbH
- Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Sabrina Waffenschmidt, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- David Rogers, Heads4IT
- Filiz Ludewig, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Oliver Normann, Axway
- Christian Thöns, Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung
- Volker Wegert, HELIOS IT Service GmbH
- Eike Stepper, ES-Computersysteme
- Stephan Herrmann, GK Software AG
- Helko Glathe, Carmeq GmbH
- Christian Lange, GIPA mbH
- Markus Seltmann, GIPA mbH
- Thomas Kipar, IAV GmbH
- Bernold Kraft, TU Berlin
- Michael Kuge, TU Berlin
- Martin Käs, SRZ Berlin
- Klaus Paschke, MicroDoc Computersysteme GmbH
- Roland Mücke, itemis AG
- Frank Brenner, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Mirko Streckenbach, Capgemini
- Axel Berres, DLR
- Robert Breunung, Model Engineering Solutions GmbH
- Nicole Natho, TU Berlin
- Joachim Bleidiessel, Funkwerk AG