Eclipse DemoCamp Neon 2016/Hamburg
This time the DemoCamp will take place at the Dockland Hamburg. We'll be hosted by the NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School again with a stunning view of the river Elbe.
NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School
Van-der-Smissen-Strasse 9, 22767 Hamburg
LatLong: 53.54331, 9.9373
Follow this link for directions: http://goo.gl/maps/Sp73I
Pro tip: take U3, S1 or S3 to Landungsbrücken, then change for ferry line 62. The ferry will leave at 18:00, 18:15, 18:30,...
Date and Time
June 15, 2015
Get together starting at 6pm
Following the principles of openness and transparency, we are open to everybody to sponsor this demo camp. Feel free to contact the organizers or simply add yourself to this wiki page as a sponsor.
One additional note: We will donate 20% of the sponsored food/drinks to an organization that supports homeless people in Hamburg. So 20% of the ordered drinks/food will not be delivered to our demo camp, but directly to that organization at the same time. We did that once in the past when we ordered more stuff that we could eat and we thought we should do this again, but this time by purpose.
NORDAKADEMIE sponsors the location, with an awesome view of the river Elbe!
itemis is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Pivotal is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Zühlke Engineering is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
- 18.00: Get together
- 18.30: Opening/Welcome
- 18:45 - 19:05: Eclipse Platform News: See which new features will be available in Eclipse Neon, Simon Scholz (vogella GmbH)
- 19:10 - 19:30: Equinox DS meets Equinox Aspects - declarative transactions for declarative services, Stefan Reichert (Zühlke Engineering GmbH)
- 19:35 - 19:55: RCP 4.x migration - Highlights and Pitfalls [Lessons Learned] (Lablicate GmbH - OpenChrom)
- 19:55 - 20:30: break
- 20:30 - 20:50: IDEs in the Cloud with Eclipse Che and Xtext, Sven Efftinge (TypeFox.io)
- 20:55 - 21:15: Domain-driven acceptance tests using Xtext, Franz Becker (itemis) & Karsten Panier (Signal Iduna)
- 21:20 - 21:40: Eclipse Platform Plans for Eclipse 4.7, Lars Vogel (vogella GmbH)
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - we know you can do it!
- Martin Lippert, Pivotal
- Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
- Hilger Steenblock
- Simon Scholz, vogella
- Matthias Mrozek
- Sven Efftinge, TypeFox.io
- Harald Albers
- Franz Becker, itemis
- Karsten Panier, Signal Iduna
- Christian Hempe, Thales Electronic Systems
- Roland Oldenburg, hsp Handels-Software-Partner GmbH
- Hayo Schmidt, CGI
- Lars Vogel, vogella
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- Philip Wenig, OpenChrom
- Jannes Heinrich, itemis
- Conrad Groth, PLATH
- Asaf Ikram, itemis
- Daniel Jaeger
- Andreas Breuer, Techniker Krankenkasse
- Siegmund Gorr, CIB
- Markus Nestvogel, Swiss Life Deutschland Operations GmbH
- Maik Teske, Suzlon Energy
- Frank Gasdorf
- Mathias Bietz, SUZLON Energy
- Gunther Bachmann, itemis AG
- Matthias Holsten, Signal Iduna Gruppe
This time we co-host the event with the JUGHH, so you might also register for the event with their meetup entry.