Eclipse DemoCamp Mars 2015/Madrid
To be announced soon. We are still visiting nice locations in Downtown Madrid.
Date and Time
Thursday, May 21th, 2015, 9:00
Registration: Will open soon.
Sponsors & Organizers
- 9.00-9.30 Registration and welcome
- 9.30-10.15: What's new about Eclipse: the IDE and beyond! by Gaël Blondelle, Director of European Ecosystem Development at the Eclipse Foundation.
Abstract: The Eclipse project was born in 2001, and the Eclipse Foundation turned 10. In the digital era, it looks old, but instead of resting on one's laurels, the Eclipse ecosystem innovates in new domains like IoT, Location aware technologies, Embedded Systems and more. This talk will present projects and initiatives you would not expect to find inside the Eclipse community if you still identify Eclipse mainly with the Java IDE. Open you eyes and your ears, and be ready to learn more about open innovation "à la" Eclipse.
- 10.15-11.15 "Open Source for the Internet of Things" by Benjamin Cabé, IoT Evangelist at the Eclipse Foundation
- 11.15-11.45 Networking breakfast
- 11.45-12.45 IOT testing and the integration of our toll TWF with eclipse by SQS presentation
- 12.15-13.15 Last minutes for networking