Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
EclipseLink/UserGuide/Developing JPA Projects (ELUG)
Developing JPA Projects
This part describes the Java Persistence API, including the EclipseLink implementation, and contains the following sections:
- Introduction to Java Persistence API (ELUG) -- Introduces concepts of Java Persistence API.
- Introduction to EclipseLink JPA (ELUG) -- Contains general information on EclipseLink implementation of Java Persistence API.
- Using EclipseLink JPA Extensions (ELUG) -- Contains a listing of the EclipseLink JPA extensions and describes how to use them.
- Configuring a EclipseLink JPA Application (ELUG) -- Contains information on how to configure the EclipseLink persistence project, as well as set up the application configuration and packaging.
- Developing Applications Using EclipseLink JPA (ELUG) -- Describes the actual steps you have to perform to develop your EclipseLink JPA application.
- Packaging and Deploying EclipseLink JPA Applications (ELUG) -- Describes how to package and deploy your EclipseLink JPA application.