Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
EclipseLink/UserGuide/Developing JPA Projects (ELUG)
< EclipseLink | UserGuide
Revision as of 14:33, 21 November 2007 by Rick.sapir.oracle.com (New page: =JPA Projects= *Introduction to Java Persistence API (ELUG) :This chapter introduces concepts of Java Persistence API. *Introduction to EclipseLink JPA (ELUG) :This chapter cont...)
- This chapter introduces concepts of Java Persistence API.
- This chapter contains general information on EclipseLink implementation of Java Persistence API.
- This chapter contains a listing of the EclipseLink JPA extensions and describes how to use them.
- This chapter contains information on how to configure the EclipseLink persistence project, as well as set up the application configuration and packaging.
- This chapter describes the actual steps you have to perform to develop your EclipseLink JPA application.
- This chapter describes how to package and deploy your EclipseLink JPA application.