EclipseCon Exercise 2011
Continuing in the tradition that Darin Swanson started at earlier EclipseCons, there will be organized runs at the 2011 edition.
Why run at EclipseCon?
- You have the opportunity to meet members of the community and get to know them better
- You'll be wide awake and ready to focus on the outstanding talks EclipseCon has to offer
- Burn off some calories from late nights in the Hyatt bar
- Get out of the building and breathe in some nice crisp clean air
- For those of us from a cold climate, no running in the snow for a week. Can't beat that!
We will be meeting in the lobby of the Hyatt Regency at 7am every morning for an early morning run. Here's a map for a possible run.
If you are interested in helping organize EclipseCon exercise, please add yourself to the list :-)
- Elias Volanakis
Please sign up here for the days you are interested participating.
We like to have prize categories to add a bit of interest; feel free to add your suggestions here!
- Runner farthest away from home
- Oldest running or conference shirt worn during EclipseCon Exercise ie. JavaOne 2005 shirt
- Most colorful running outfit
- Jazziest shoes
- Most flexible