Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
EclipseCon 2009 Program Committee
< To: EclipseCon 2009
The Program Committee
Like EclipseCon 2008, we are structuring the program into technical categories, with one or more representatives for each category. This structure allows each representative to focus on recruiting the best possible talks for their category. This also insures that each category will have dedicated and qualified people reviewing the submissions for their talks.
Category Reps Responsibility
The reps for EclipseCon 2009 have agreed to a time commitment to complete the following tasks. The commitment includes:
- Brainstorming conference improvements.
- Actively recruiting topics and speakers early.
- Reviewing submissions on a weekly basis.
- Actively participating in the Program Committee email list.
- Attending a monthly program committee call.
- Assisting in scheduling talks by specifying an ordering to the talks in your track.
- Meeting the program deadlines that the Program Committee collectively lays out.
- Contribute to the EclipseCon blog to promote the conference.
2009 Program Committee Representatives
|Supporting Technology||OSGi DevCon||Peter Kriens|
|Linux DevCon||Ted Ts'o / Andrew Overholt|
|Eclipse Platform||Runtime||Jeff McAffer|
|UI||Boris Bokowski / Chris Aniszczyk|
|Eclipse for IDE and Languages||Java||Darin Wright|
|Tools||Doug Schafer / Bjorn Freeman-Benson|
|Web Tools||David Williams|
|Eclipse Frameworks||Data Tooling||Brian Fitzpatrick|
|Mobile and Embedded||Doug Gaff / Eric Cloninger|
|Modeling||Ed Merks / Richard Gronback|
|Test and Performance||Eugene Chan|
|Eclipse Ecosystem||Emerging Technology||Wayne Beaton / Bjorn Freeman-Benson|
|Committer and Contributor||Darin Swanson|
|Business and Industry||Donald Smith|