Some documents written and/or used by the PMC:
The Eclipse Project PMC has a weekly phone meeting every wednesday at 10.30am EST.
January 19, 2011: - McQ, John, Jeff, Dani, Martin
- Jeff will be unavailable for meeting next 6-7 weeks
- John: How do we interpret "under the direction of the PMC" in Eclipse legal process?
- McQ: Not about approval, but about PMC being aware
- Jeff: Goal is to indicate "Working with an Eclipse mindset", ie in close collaboration with a committer ... contributor must be aware of IP due diligence guidelines from the beginning of evolution of the code. We want to avoid introducing IP leaks by accepting legacy code that was written before assuming an Eclipse mindset.
- McQ: This is about understanding the direction of Eclipse as a whole. Request a PMC +1 on the bug as work is being started. PMC should work with committer to ensure that contributor has been instructed about IP rules.
January 12, 2011: -
January 5, 2011: - McQ, John, Dani, Jeff, Martin
- Dani: Component Lead progress? - Portal still doesn't have the correct list of components