Some documents written and/or used by the PMC:
The Eclipse Project PMC has a weekly phone meeting every wednesday at 10.30am EST.
January 19, 2011: - McQ, John, Jeff, Dani, Martin
- Jeff will be unavailable for meeting next 6-7 weeks
- John: How do we interpret "under the direction of the PMC" in Eclipse legal process?
- McQ: Not about approval, but about PMC being aware
- Jeff: Goal is to indicate "Working with an Eclipse mindset", ie in close collaboration with a committer ... contributor must be aware of IP due diligence guidelines from the beginning of evolution of the code.
- McQ: This is about understanding the direction of Eclipse as a whole. Request a PMC +1 on the bug.
January 12, 2011: -
January 5, 2011: - McQ, John, Dani, Jeff, Martin
- Dani: Component Lead progress? - Portal still doesn't have the correct list of components