The Eclipse Project PMC has a weekly phone meeting every wednesday at 10.30am EST.
- How should we track meeting minutes topic - Wiki
- Provisional API conventions - Jeff working on bug 261874 for discussion at the AC
- should there be a tag in the Javadoc (ie. "experimental")?
- Jeff wants to keep the concerns "conventions" vs "Javadoc" separate
- Jeff, "... Javadoc should not be generated for provisional ..."
- Martin disagrees, "... need feedback and discussion for new API ..."
- What is the role of the PMC lead?
- global view of components/processes
- organize architecture call, ensure we are on track
- spark conversations (ie. M5 is feature freeze)
- Reference platforms
- we should choose JDK1.6, "update 11" rather than "update 4"
- around "RC time", solidify the reference platform (it is the one we are testing on)
- PMC component ownership x bugzilla pmc authorization