Oomph eTrice Setup
1. Download and run Oomph installer in Advanced Mode
2. Select desired Eclipse product + version, e.g. product Eclipse IDE for Eclipse Committer and version from build config in git: Tycho/Maven pom.xml
3. Optional for commiters: set your git ssh key
4. Download the eTrice setup file ETrice.setup and add & select it in the oomph catalog
6. Configure your personal installation
TODO: add eTrice to official Eclipse catalog
Deriving from an Existing Generator
There is a minimal example that shows how a generator can be derived from the existing eTrice Java generator. The example shows how the derived DetailCodeTranslator handles an additional tag.
The example consist of two plugins:
You will find the examples in the eTrice GIT repository: http://git.eclipse.org/c/etrice/org.eclipse.etrice.git/tree/examples
The first one overrides the Java generator, the second one overrides the Java launch configuration to launch the derived generator. Please have a look at the comments marked with EXAMPLE: (you can add that as a Java task tag in the preferences and use the Tasks View to locate these comments).