Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
How to Build eSWT for S60
- Carbide C++
- S60 3rd Ed. FP2 SDK v1.1
- Series 80 Personal Profile SDK (required for JNI support)
- Java SDK
- Install Carbide C++, ActivePearl, Series 80 SDK for Personal Profile and the Java SDK.
- Install the latest S60 SDK (Example: S60 3rd Edition SDK for Symbian OS, Feature Pack 2 v1.1)
- Mount the SDK to a virtual drive (Example: D:\SDK\S60_3rd_FP2_SDK_v1.1\subst S: .)
- Copy jni.h and jniport.h from the Series 80 Personal Profile SDK into S60 SDK's \epoc32\include
- Download latest eSWT sources from the Eclipse CVS repository into the root of the S60 SDK (Example: S:\eswt). The source code for the S60 port is in the DSDP CVS, it's under org.eclipse.ercp/eswt/S60
- Execute S:\eswt\org.eclipse.ercp.swt.s60\build\bldmake bldfiles
- Execute S:\eswt\org.eclipse.ercp.swt.s60\build\abld build winscw udeb