EPIC Council Meeting 06Oct30
Back to the EPIC page. Back to the EPIC Council Meeting Minutes page.
Attended: Howard, Mike T, Nathan, Ian, Eric Van der Hayden, Eric Clayberg, Donald, Skip, Maher
- Donald reviewed the Member Visibility on EPIC working group minutes from October 18th. A Follow-up meeting will be scheduled shortly.
- Discussion regarding the word "Featured" instead of "Member" plugin.
- Challenge is that the word "Featured" may not help promote membership enough, or what it means to be a member. "Featured - Member Plugins" may be a better approach.
- Integration with Eclipse.org. Ian/Nathan/Mike T met to discuss. Ian reviewed notes from meeting. Time and Priority have been noted.
- Concern to make sure that Eclipse Projects don't "compete for space" on EPIC.
- Approve: Development plan for better integration between eclipse.org and EPIC. As described at Integration with Eclipse.org