- Update sites
- Alternative update sites
- milestones 0.1.x: http://download.eclipse.org/facet/updates/milestones/0.1
- milestones 0.2.x: http://download.eclipse.org/facet/updates/milestones/0.2
- nightly (trunk, 0.2.0): http://download.eclipse.org/facet/updates/nightly/
- nightly (branches/0_1, 0.1.1): http://download.eclipse.org/facet/updates/nightly-maintenance/
- Download zips
Update site uses
The releases update site :
- contains the release (GA) and the service release (SR): GA, SR1, SR2 ;
- must be used by all the regular users.
The milestones update sites:
- contain the milestones and release candidates: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4 (=GA), SR1 RC1, SR1 RC2, SR1 RC3, SR1 RC4 (=SR1), SR2 RC1, SR2 RC2, SR2 RC3, SR2 RC4 (=SR2) ;
- must be used by the other Eclipse projects' build (release and milestone) ;
- are referred by Indigo b3aggrcon file and Juno b3aggrcon file.
The nightly update sites:
- contain the build of the SVN head ;
- can be used to test a not yet released fix of a bug ;
- must not be used to build any product release;
- should be used by integration builds of the other release train members a few days before the milestones and release candidates to detect bugs or regressions.
For EMF Facet developers only
Those update sites must not used by the users. They are refereed here only to have an complete documentation of the EMF Facet update sites.
- EMF Facet developers updates sites
- 0.1.0 documentation (the documentation of the components copied from MoDisco is missing, please have look the Facet Manger, Query Manger, Customization)
- New and Noteworthy
- Head documentation: documentation in progress for the next version (0.1.1)
Screencasts & Slides
- EMF Facet 0.1.0, Eclipse DemoCamp Indigo in Nantes, 2011
- (frensh) MDT : Papyrus : état actuel et perspectives: Les journées NEPTUNE, May 2011.
- A presentation of Papyrus and of the use of the EMF Facet table by Papyrus.
- EMF Facet - A Non-Intrusive Tooling to ExtendMetamodels, EMF Facet EclipseCon 2011 Audition, December, 2010.
- EMF Facet - A Non-Intrusive Tooling to ExtendMetamodels: Eclipse Summit Europe 2010, November, 2010.
- EMF Facet Project Proposal
- Project Provisioning
- Creation review docuware
- Project metrics
- API Policy
- EMFFacet UI issues
- EMFFacet Accessibility issues
- IP Log (Indigo)
- 0.1.0 Release review docuware
- Indigo Release Train Requirement Conformance Summary
- Ramp down policy
- Web documentation update
- Test scenarios
- Releng : How to Use
- Closed bugs
- Non-committer attachments
- Bugs not flaged indigo+ (must be empty)
- Non enhancement opened bugs sort by importance
- Enhancement opened bugs sort by importance (P1=planed for the next milestone, P2=planed for the next release, P3=not planned yet, P4=delayed)
- Bug resolution by milestones
- Enhancements by milestones
EMF Facet uses the MoDisco Developer Guide.
Developers mailing list: https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/emft-dev