ECF Conference Call 8.20.2007
- Change 1.1 Target Date to Sept 7, 2007. See Ganymede Release Schedule
Dealing with Bug Backlog
ACTION ITEM FOR COMMITTERS: Please assign yourself additional relevant bugs from the above list and resolve them.
Announcement: Automated Builds
- In place/running with automated daily builds at ecf2.osuosl.org (Ted and Pete) bug 135450
ACTION ITEM FOR COMMITTERS: Please add yourself to ecf-build mailing list to receive build notifications.
Active Work Areas
- Enhancement Request/Bug Backlog (zx, Scott, rcjsuen, others)
- ShareCode Into Build/Deployed App (Marcelo Mayworm)
- Jingle (Moritz Post) bug 173857
Note: Moritz and Scott are testing Jingle provider Aug 22, others that wish to get/use Moritz' work should contact him directly or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asterisk/IAX (Roland Fru) bug 197430
NOTE: Roland is working on IAX provider. Status to be updated by Roland.
- Cola and XCDE in org.eclipse.ecf.examples.collab.editor (Mustafa, Boris?, Ken, others?) bug 170866, bug 192578, others
NOTE: Mustafa is working on generalizing Cola code via plugin at ecf1.osuosl.org and will coordinate with Scott for checkin to CVS at dev.eclipse.org (over existing plugin org.eclipse.ecf.example.collab.editor). Target date for code move: Aug 29, 2007.
NOTE: An ECF generic JMS server implementation for both ActiveMQ/Websphere CE and BEA Weblogic now exist at ecf1.osuosl.org. See here for info on accessing via CVS.
NOTE: ECF is being used by the Equinox Provisioning M1. Additional bugs and enhancement requests will be forthcoming associated the provisioning usage.
- Remote Services (Scott): bug 197680
NOTE: Remote services API now supported via following providers: XMPP, ECF Generic, ActiveMQ JMS, Weblogic JMS.
- Discovery API (Scott): bug 193024
NOTE: Enhancement requests (and contribution) forthcoming (e.g. IServiceTypeID).