Skip to main content
- CVS to Git transition of ecf1 
- No backup of ecf1?
- Foundation has choosen Git as its DVCS
- git-cvsimport/cvsps chokes during import
- cvs2git successfully imports the repo, but does not import incrementally
- git-cvsserver provides a CVS front end to the git repo, though not the full CVS feature set (no tagging, braching)
- Eclipse Git tooling (egit) still limited but it's actively being worked on
- Newsreader Contribution
- Remote Services changeover (from RFC119)
- Remote Services Admin (Draft spec)
- Google Wave
- SOC project integration (Google Services, SIP)
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.