Skip to main content
- Investigating and resolving leaks for Juno SR2
- Editor open/close looking good now
- One outstanding renderer leak but very small
- Single context leak showing in profiler but can't find source
- Planning council decided against further EPP packages based on 3.x.
- Good discussion, no denying severity of problem some are seeing
- Strategic direction and long term support firmly committed to 4.x stream
- Performance tests coming online slowly
- Had conference calls and screen sharing with several end users to demonstrate the problem
- Still trying to track down a magic configuration difference to enable us to isolate/reproduce the problem
- Investigating page book view leak problem
- Change in team history view in 3.8/4.2 seems to introduce a leak for certain team providers (Perforce for sure).
- Outline view flickering in 4.x when switching tabs in a page book view
- Might be a platform event change we can make to minimize that
- State of our unit tests - needs work
- Consider using Gerrit for consuming/reviewing contributions
- We will look at turning it on for M3
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.