Skip to main content
- Eric Moffatt
- John Arthorne
- Mike Wilson
- Oleg Besedin
- Paul Webster
- Remy Suen
- Some discussion on how to include XWT in 0.9 workbench
- Could have a way to specify parts (views, editors) in XWT
- Client-defined workbench model extension + XWT-based renderer
- We had a discussion about how to specify optional behavior on parts (such as ability to set focus). We don't want to force these interfaces on clients who don't need them, but need some way to specify the optional behavior and how clients can opt into it. See discussion in bug 280698.
- Restore state not currently working
- We can save and restore workbench model XMI, but need to restore 3.x workbench state as well
- Need to walk over XMI and restore corresponding workbench state
- Immediate focus is on producing a stable build for this week's M4 on Friday
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.