How to find an e4 repository
The most recent repository always changes: Pick the most recent ones from e4 downloads, click on the link and in the bottom of the resulting page you will find the link to the p2 repo. Expand the picture for a visual.
Installing e4 0.14 for Kepler
Most recent repository always changes: Pick the most recent one from e4 downloads.
Installing from the repository
- If not done already, download, install and run Eclipse Eclipse SDK 4.3.x
- Select Help > Install New Software...
- In the "Work With" field, type the update site. The final 0.14 build is here: http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/R-0.14-201306242200/repository/
Features to Install for RCP development
- E4 Tools
- Eclipse e4 Tools (Incubation)
- E4 CSS Spy (Incubation)
- Select the features you want to install. They are organized by category.
- e4 UI: This will install the e4 UI runtime components. To be able to run the e4 photo demo (a RCP style application), you should check everything under the "E4 UI" category: Eclipse e4 CSS, Eclipse e4 UI, Eclipse e4 CSS Source, and Eclipse e4 UI Source. 
- e4 Tools: Eclipse 4 workbench model tooling and an experimental 3.x bridge feature for using some Eclipse 4 capabilities in the 3.x stream.
- e4 Search: The Search Console. In addition to the framework, you can optionally install an example search provider, and the compatibility feature.
- e4 Resources: Experimental work to support a resource model based on REST resource APIs
- e4 Runtime: Runtime components required by other e4 features
- e4 Server: Experimental Bespin server based on e4
- e4 TM:Toolkit Model. A declarative UI runtime based on EMF
- e4 XWT: This will install the declarative UI runtime and its development environment. The "E4 XWT" feature contains XWT runtime and "E4 XWT Tools" corresponds to the development environment.
- Review the items to be installed and click Next.
- Accept (or not!) the license terms and click Finish.