Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DTP project meeting, March 16, 2010
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Brian P. sent information on DITA help documents from Ellen Livengood (IBM) to Fitz.
- We need someone to work on the DITA conversion. Unfortunately nobody has time to work on it
- Accessibility testing is starting next week (by IBM). Brian P. needs to do some preparation for that
- Fitz has the DTP RCP plugin working, and has his slides ready for EclipseCon
- Fitz gave us an update regarding the BOF: they are not prescheduled. So we will have to schedule it once the conference starts
- Brian P. would like to become an Enablement committer, so Hemant doesn't have to do all the updates coming from IBM
- The Eclipse Architecture Council meeting this month is to be held on Sunday (just before EclipseCon)
- The DTP PMC will meet on Monday at EclipseCon rather than Tuesday next week