DTP project meeting, July 11, 2013
Revision as of 14:32, 11 July 2013 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)
← Back to DTP Meetings, 2013 page
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Actuate has been fixing ODA Enablement bugs
- The Build team has moved old builds to the archive page
- Brian needs to update the project metadata for the next release
- Brian got a nag note from EMO regarding inactive committers, so he needs to deal with that
- There's discussion in the cross-projects regarding whether one "major" release per year, followed by two "service" releases, is the right thing. It doesn't matter so much for us, since we pretty much only have service releases.
- Linda posted the SR1 dates on the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_1.11.1_Schedule_and_Ramp-down_Policy
- We will start cleaning up the bug list next meeting
- We discussed whether to move the 1.11.1 build up to a newer Eclipse release (ie, 4.2.2). We decided to not move it up, since it's a service release. When we start building the 1.12 stream, we will move it up.