DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: March 31, 2008
Revision as of 14:44, 31 March 2008 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Larry Dunnell
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- Brian Payton
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Der-Ping Chou
- DTP PMC Chair transition
- Brian Fitzpatrick has been elected as the next DTP PMC chair.
- Conference call number for DTP meetings will change starting next week, 4/7. This number has been sent out in email this morning.
- Questions/Concerns about transition?
- DTP 1.6M6 status
- BZ224828: Duplicate folders in database content providers
- BZ223500: Deadlock when connecting to database
- Suggestion is to test DTP 3/31 build this week, address these and other bugs, and then spin another promotion on Friday (which means mid-Thursday deadline for commits). Need to avoid thrashing (fix bug -> promote -> find bug -> ...), since this causes a lot of work for downstream Ganymede dependencies and hurts DTP credibility.
- Open discussion
- Items from agenda
- Thanks for the submissions of TVT test
- Any new 3rd party code in M6? Answer: none
- Update from OMG IMM talks: Some enhancement requests/changes
- Brian P: What will the impact of IMM adoption be? Will this drive DTP adoption? Answer: It seems like there will be uptake.
- Sheila: Is there a tracking method for IMM adoption? Answer: These include IMM participants and others, kept on a list.
- Xiaoying will post build instructions post-M6