Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: March 10, 2008
Revision as of 13:05, 10 March 2008 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Der-Ping Chou
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Brian Payton
- Sheila Sholars
- Larry Dunnell
- Announcement: No meeting next week -- EclipseCon
- Builds now being run by Xiaoying. Map files, "Shanghai qualifier" and so on now in use
- DTP 1.6M6 in 15 working days from now (3/28)
- Bug density today is 3.47 (52 bugs with 1.6M6 target milestone)
- We have never sustained a closure rate > 2, and will not for M6
- Plus, there's the EclipseCon week, which will take time away from many committers
- Therefore, all project leads need to start scrubbing 1.6M6 bugs as soon as possible!
- Proposing Emily Kapner (Sybase) as end-user documentation committer for DTP
- EclipseCon next week!
- DTP related talks /DTP Bof
- DTP committer meeting?
- Review of bugs with no target milestone set.
- Open discussion