Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: February 12, 2007"
|(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
←[[DTP PMC Project Lead Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Project Lead Meeting page]]
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|Line 18:||Line 20:|
Latest revision as of 11:24, 6 July 2007
- John Graham
- Hung Hsi
- Der-Ping Chou
- Sheila Sholars
- Rob Cernich
- Linda Chan
- Brian Payton
- (John): DTP 1.5M5 I-build and M-build update
- (John): DTP 1.5M5 Pack200 update site for testing:
- Initial tests look good, but further testing this week is required
- (Sheila): IBM Enablement test cases due by 3/5
- (Rob, John): Brief update on the new DTP build system status
- Individual project status
- (John): Update on DTP 1.5M5 status, including temporary update site
- (Sheila): Will open bugs for each project for IBM Enablement test cases
- (Rob, John): Update on the build transition
- (Der-Ping): Working on jarring the Model Base at the end of this week
- (Rob): Connectivity working on project plan
- (Hung): Working on project plan, post by Wed.
- (Der-Ping): New extensibility in DSE would benefit from the WTP committer who worked on this (Loic)
- (Brian): Continuing to work on next drop of VisQ
- Project leads: Project plans by end of this week.
- Project leads: IBM Enablement test cases by 3/5.
- All: Test DTP 1.5M5 I-build from today for promotion to Europa by end of this week (starting Wed, if possible)