← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Emily Kapner
- Sheila Sholars
- Hung Hsi
- Der Ping Chou
- Brian Payton
- No meeting next Monday (Labor Day)
- Today marks the end of the 1.6.1 M2 milestone, but we still have RC1 and RC2. If there are M2 bugs that didn't make it in, please disposition them either for RC1 (preferred) or RC2 or into 1.6.2 or Galileo. With 12 bugs still stated for M2 and another 10 already in RC1, I don't think we're going to get everything into 1.6.1 by the end.
- Just a reminder about the 1.6.1 Rampdown policy you can read here .
- Any deliveries for RC1 will require component lead approval.
- Any deliveries for RC2 will require team lead approval.
- Any deliveries for RC3 will require PMC approval and need to be critical or showstoppers. Anything past RC3 will use the same criteria (PMC approval/critical or showstopper bugs).
- We are at 25+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Sub-project status (from team leads)
- Open discussion