Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting March 25, 2008"

 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
 +
*Linda Chan
 +
*Sheila Sholars
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
  
Line 15: Line 17:
 
*Continued discussion of John's resignation from Sybase.
 
*Continued discussion of John's resignation from Sybase.
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
*Items from agenda
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 14:56, 25 March 2008

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Linda Chan
  • Sheila Sholars

Regrets

Agenda

  • What to do about ODA-Ecore driver?
    • Send component declaration note to Anne? (Current process)
    • Updating Incubator project metadata in Eclipse portal (new process, pending Board approval and implementation)
  • Committer interaction with tagged plug-ins
    • Develop with CVS HEAD, but what if tag update doesn't work with other plug-in tag updates?
    • Develop with tagged plug-ins, but how to determine and easily get?
    • Is just using the binary build the right thing?
    • Perhaps we need some team discussion of this point?
  • Continued discussion of John's resignation from Sybase.

Minutes

  • Items from agenda

Action Items

Back to the top