Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting March 11, 2008"

(New page: ← Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page ==Attendees== *John Graham ==Regrets== ==Agenda== *Meeting next week at EclipseCon: 6pm in front of registration *[http://eclipse-...)
 
 
Line 2: Line 2:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
 +
*Sheila Sholars
 +
*Linda Chan
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
  
Line 7: Line 9:
 
*Meeting next week at EclipseCon: 6pm in front of registration
 
*Meeting next week at EclipseCon: 6pm in front of registration
 
*[http://eclipse-projects.blogspot.com/2008/03/edp-2008-2-components.html Pending changes in development process for components]: This might have implications for the EMF-ecore driver. Need to check with Bjorn (next week) to find out next steps.
 
*[http://eclipse-projects.blogspot.com/2008/03/edp-2008-2-components.html Pending changes in development process for components]: This might have implications for the EMF-ecore driver. Need to check with Bjorn (next week) to find out next steps.
 +
*Status of CVS change log in DTP 1.6
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 14:04, 11 March 2008

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

Regrets

Agenda

  • Meeting next week at EclipseCon: 6pm in front of registration
  • Pending changes in development process for components: This might have implications for the EMF-ecore driver. Need to check with Bjorn (next week) to find out next steps.
  • Status of CVS change log in DTP 1.6

Minutes

Action Items

Back to the top