Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola) - (absent)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- Jefferson Silva (Eldorado) - (absent)
- Eugene Melekhov (Montavista) - (absent)
- Mark Burton (Greensocs) - (absent)
- Eugene Contribution
- Fabio Rigo contribution
- Bugs currently fixed
- New bugs contributed
- Eric´s account
- new architecture discussion
- Linux World (talk??)
- Eclipse Europe Summit (demo??)
- Milestones planning. See the pdf
- New conference code for future calls
- Eugene Contribution - Eric will send an email to PMC requesting approval for this contribution. The details for this email will be send by Fabio to Eric after this meeting.
- Fabio Rigo contribution - This code was already uploaded into CVS repository.
- Bugs currently fixed - We are working in this bugs and planning versions keep in mind this issues.
- New bugs contributed - There are new bugs from community for VNC and we need investigate an priorize them.
- Eric´s account - Bugzilla account was reconfigured but there are some functions are not ok.
- new architecture discussion - we schedule a new meeting for the next meeting to discuss the new architecture and the future steps of the TmL
- Linux World - waiting for Christian to discuss about this.
- Eclipse Europe Summit - investigate how is important to be there.
- Milestones planning. We talk very fast about the items planned in this pdf. Eric will talk with Christian and they will review it and send comments to mailing list
- LiMO - This was postponed to next meeting.
- Fabio will send an email to Eric with the details of Eugene Contribution (done)
- Eric will request a PMC approval based on these details.
- Fabio will send an email to Eric about bug-process to help him to track the TmL bugs. (done)
- Fabio will investigate Eclipse Europe Summit to discover more about this event.
- Eric will talk with Christian to syncronize him with the documents and subjects discussed today.
The next meeting will be in June 10, 2008.