Skip to main content
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Motorola)
- Daniel Franco (Motorola)
- Javier Montalvo-Orus (Symbian)
- The TmL team is doing experiments with integrating the emulator framework to TM and they are thinking that it might be more appropriate to contribute it to TM, since features are likely to be more general than emulators, e.g. applicable to hardware devices as well.
- Javier suggested the TmL team should post the requirements on the TM wiki so other interested parties can be aware of it.
- Committer agreement policy definitions are ongoing and might be ready in two weeks' time.
- It's now Eclipse planning time, it's a good time to define TmL's roadmap for the next twelve months, including what we want for the continuation review.
- Two milestones: six-month milestone (continuation review) and twelve-month milestone (Ganymede/Eclipse 3.4 train).
- TmL team writing a draft submission for Eclipse Summit Europe 2007 which can also be used as a basis for the short-term roadmap.
Next Steps and Action Items
- Mauren and Fabio to post the emulator framework and VNC viewer requirements to the TM wiki.
- TmL to define a more formal roadmap by the end of July, preferrably in two weeks' time.
- The next meeting will be on 10 July 2007, same time and dial-in number.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.