|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday June 26 2007||4:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours CEST|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Tuesday June 26 2007||5:00:00 PM||UTC+3 hours EEST|
|London (U.K.)||Tuesday June 26 2007||3:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hour BST|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday June 26 2007||7:00:00 AM||UTC-7 hours PDT|
|Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo)||Tuesday June 26 2007||11:00:00 AM||UTC-3 hours|
|Stockholm (Sweden)||Tuesday June 26 2007||4:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours CEST|
Click here for World Clock.
- US: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6245
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Motorola)
- Daniel Franco (Motorola)
- Javier Montalvo-Orus (Symbian)
- Project Status
- The TmL team is doing experiments with integrating the emulator framework to TM and they are thinking that it might be more appropriate to contribute it to TM, since features are likely to be more general than emulators, e.g. applicable to hardware devices as well.
- Javier suggested the TmL team should post the requirements on the TM wiki so other interested parties can be aware of it.
- Committer agreement policy definitions are ongoing and might be ready in two weeks' time.
- It's now Eclipse planning time, it's a good time to define TmL's roadmap for the next twelve months, including what we want for the continuation review.
- Two milestones: six-month milestone (continuation review) and twelve-month milestone (Ganymede/Eclipse 3.4 train).
- TmL team writing a draft submission for Eclipse Summit Europe 2007 which can also be used as a basis for the short-term roadmap.
Next Steps and Action Items
- Mauren and Fabio to post the emulator framework and VNC viewer requirements to the TM wiki.
- TmL to define a more formal roadmap by the end of July, preferrably in two weeks' time.
- The next meeting will be on 10 July 2007, same time and dial-in number.