Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Motorola)
- Daniel Franco (Motorola)
- Project status
- Plans for initial source code contribution: device framework, VNC viewer
- Round table
- Source code is ready to be contributed (discontinued emulator framework, device framework and VNC viewer) and we hope to complete the internal process by the end of the week, including a final (internal) Black Duck scan.
- Mauren will check the possibility of migrating to Subversion as it apparently addresses some shortcomings of CVS.
- First steps will be to create the bugzilla entries for the source code and the directory structure in the repository.
Next Steps and Action Items
- Check migration from CVS to Subversion. (Mauren)
- Run internal Black Duck scan. (Daniel)
- Create directory structure for source code. (Mauren/Daniel)
- Create bugzilla entries (Mauren/Christian)
The next TmL open meeting will be on 30 October 2007, same time.