|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday Oct 16 2007||4:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours CEST|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Tuesday Oct 16 2007||5:00:00 PM||UTC+3 hours EEST|
|London (U.K.)||Tuesday Oct 16 2007||3:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hour BST|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday Oct 16 2007||7:00:00 AM||UTC-7 hours PDT|
|Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo)||Tuesday Oct 16 2007||12:00:00 AM||UTC-2 hours|
|Stockholm (Sweden)||Tuesday Oct 16 2007||4:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours CEST|
Click here for World Clock.
Please note the time change for Sao Paulo due to daylight saving time which started on 14 October 2007.
- US: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6245
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Motorola)
- Daniel Franco (Motorola)
- Project status
- Plans for initial source code contribution: device framework, VNC viewer
- Round table
- Source code is ready to be contributed (discontinued emulator framework, device framework and VNC viewer) and we hope to complete the internal process by the end of the week, including a final (internal) Black Duck scan.
- Mauren will check the possibility of migrating to Subversion as it apparently addresses some shortcomings of CVS.
- First steps will be to create the bugzilla entries for the source code and the directory structure in the repository.
Next Steps and Action Items
The next TmL open meeting will be on 30 October 2007, same time.