Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Jon Dearden (RIM)
- Discussed the Sequoyah migration and build status.
- The build scripts all work against the latest Helios code. It's only a matter of interjecting our build script into the master Helios build process to see if it will work. We're in discussions with the Helios project manager to see when/how to do that.
- The Pulsar code components are copied and renamed into a branch from MTJ. Ready to start updating the Pulsar components to work with the Mylyn SDK discovery mechanism.
- The existing Pulsar SDK discovery view doesn't build with Helios and when it has been modified to compile, the functionality didn't work. Eldorado has evaluated the work that needs to occur to fix the p2 implementation versus moving to the new Mylyn connector. Discussion of the merits of both and we concluded that it is less risky to use p2 for Helios and try to use the Mylyn connector for Helios SR1. We will announce this decision on the Pulsar and Sequoyah dev lists.
- Status of Helios train requirements
- Went over the Helios requirements, which are stored in a Google doc on the Motorola server.
- Marcel to move the Helios spreadsheet to Google Docs account
- EclipseCon planning
- Plan to use part of the Pulsar meeting at EclipseCon. Time is Wednesday, March 24, at 10:00 AM Pacific Time. There will not be a phone call.
- Sequoyah project plan XML document will wait until after EclipseCon, when some roadmap planning will occur.
The next meeting will be a live session on March 24nd at the EclipseCon conference.