Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Motorola)
- Daniel Franco (Motorola)
- Jefferson Silva (Motorola)
- Javier Montalvo-Orus (Symbian)
- Project Status
- Roadmap discussion: 2007-2008
- Round table
- Christian summarize the Motorola legal status. We are waiting for internal formal approval of the agreement to
proceed with the code contribution.
- It was discussed how was the better way to put a demo of TmL on Wiki.
- We need ask Doug to check in souce, by next week.
- Finish review
- Clear legal review
- Run Blackduck scan internally
- Problem: TmL has a module that extends TM code and at moment there are some duplicated parts of TML for
implements this dependency.
- could we contribute TML stand alone code first and start discussion about TM integration
- contribute TML stand alone code first, include a TM integration package as a second step
- We need to check how can we refer to QEMU/Reactos emulator image?
- The images for it needs to be downloaded by the end-user and packaged in our plug-in.
- The best solution is provide a small guideline to end-user copy the emulator image inside our plug-in folder. No more
configurations are needed.
- We are upload a presentation and add some screen shots about TmL including standalone version and TM integration
Next Steps and Action Items
- Prepare code to package.
- Get ready to run blackduck scan.
- clear with motorola legal for initial contribution.
- check with doug gaff about early initial contribution.
- Upload presentation and screen shoot in wiki.
- Javier: Do we provide advanced features in QEMU like Memory Profiling? QEMU offers JTAG interface, could we use it?
- We could look at things like: http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com/2006/10/qemu-my-favorite-tool-of-week.html.
The next meeting will be on 24 July 2007, same time and dial-in.