Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
13:00 Brazil Time - Note new time for DST 12:00 Eastern Time 11:00 Central Time 09:00 Pacific Time
Click here for World Clock.
- US/Canada: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6634
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
- Russia: 810800 25281012
- South Korea: 00308 131627
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers. Please send email to email@example.com to request the list.
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- David Dubrow (Nokia)
- Everyone with an interest in mobile software development is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
- Welcome new members
- Discussion of time and date for this call
- Sequoyah migration and build status
- Status of Helios train requirements
- P2 discovery for Pulsar EPP (David Dubrow)
- Participation guidelines for Pulsar EPP - straw man
- May 7, 2010 for declaration of inclusion on Pulsar EPP
- May 26, 2010 (Helios RC2 + 3) for input into P2 discovery repository (icon, description, URL, etc.)
- June 11, 2010 (Helios RC4 + 5) for final statement of inclusion(go/no-go), based on testing the RC4 candidate
- Sequoyah project plan XML document
The next meeting will be on April 19, 2010.